(nice and sweet, the gift)

You said "- I want to die for you"... You cry and I'm repeating all the stories again. You´re standing there for so long, And it's so hard, That I finally found, It´s heaven in your eyes. Innocence? Why? Why we survive? It´s you, and your three milion ways to make noise, You really don't know, You really don't see, You really have got a light, (I'll find you)... Because you're a nice and sweet boy And I wrote this sing just for yourself. And you have a nice and sweet girl. You are a nice and sweet boy, I wrote this song just for yourself... Just say you can lie, Dissolving all the truth of your love... But you can't say no, You try to, And I try to be around you... Substitute your only trouble by a bottle full of water just to prove this love about you... If someone ever found her, Put a sign you - "There's only one love. It's only one love, And it's only your love."

"Será sempre tarde para nós"

Sem comentários: